It's been too long since we posted something here -- Spencer is growing so fast! He went to the doctor for his four-month checkup and shots yesterday. The picture is from before we left... he wasn't quite this happy after the shots. :( The doctor says he's doing great! He even lifted up his head while lying flat on his back to see what the doctor was doing with his bellybutton, which surprised her. He's up to 17 lbs. even, 24½" long, and his head is 17" around.
He's getting more and more active -- he likes to "talk" and laugh with mommy and daddy, he'll reach for and grab toys, and even switch them from one hand to the other. Of course, anything he can get a hold on usually goes straight into his mouth. We love our baby boy!
3 comments:
Thanks for the update! He is so adorable! Luke was right about the same size as Spencer at his age. Luke was 16 pounds and 26 inches at about 4 months. I just schelduled his 6 months appointment today. Oh my gosh is he heavy! Sometimes by the end of the day I think I can't lift him anymore, but then I some how manage.
Whoa! I can't believe I hadn't commented on this post - now he's almost 5 months! Sheesh. I still can't get over how fast it goes.
I don't think Ethan hit about 17lbs until almost 9 months. He's such a string bean. Nothing will stay on his hips!
Lucky Ethan. I wish I could say, "nothing stays on my hips."
Post a Comment