Do we get anything for guessing correctly, like a trunk full of peanuts?
Mmmmm..... peanuts....How about points? Amy, you get eight hundred points for posting the correct answer. People have given us so much elephant stuff that I think we have elephant things for him to wear for the next year or so. No kidding!
He is just so stinkin' cute!! Yay for Elephants! I especially like what he's wearing in the last 2 pictures. ;) He has a great smile!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Do we get anything for guessing correctly, like a trunk full of peanuts?
Mmmmm..... peanuts....
How about points? Amy, you get eight hundred points for posting the correct answer. People have given us so much elephant stuff that I think we have elephant things for him to wear for the next year or so. No kidding!
He is just so stinkin' cute!! Yay for Elephants! I especially like what he's wearing in the last 2 pictures. ;) He has a great smile!
Post a Comment