Wednesday, 30 April 2008

Boys Night In








LynMarie had a meeting to go to last week so Spencer and I got to stay home and have a "guys night". Here he is enjoying sitting on the couch like a big boy.










He's being quite patient as Dad tries to take a decent picture.



And a closeup of the content little boy and his elephant binky.


3 comments:

The Justice Family said...

Cute pictures! He is getting big! Keep an eye for a little package for Spencer. I will mail it either Thursday or Friday.

The Justice Family said...

I have to tell you that Luke hated to be on his tummy too. Every day I just played with him and tried to make it fun. Is Spencer 2 months younger than Luke? (Luke is 4 months, almost exactly.) I read only 20% of 4 month old babies can roll. I thought that was pretty low.

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

Very cute pictures - I'm glad you were able to get a good one of the two of you, Todd. I've had to work on the fine art of taking pictures of myself while holding Ethan. It's not as easy as it looks! Christine is the expert! He is sooo adorable. :)