SO SO SO Cute!!! I love the way you did the slide show!!! You look so happy in all of these pictures!! You totally have the mommy GLOW!!! Love ya!FAJYou'll need to know that stands for Favorite Aunt Julie!
Ohhh... I thought FAJ stood for "Future Aunt J'lene". Just to let you know, besides Todd you were the first person to receive access to the secret blog! (The squeaky wheel gets the grease.)
I am so glad you are doing a secret blog. I will look forward to seeing him grow. You look so cute in the pictures.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
SO SO SO Cute!!! I love the way you did the slide show!!! You look so happy in all of these pictures!! You totally have the mommy GLOW!!!
Love ya!
FAJ
You'll need to know that stands for Favorite Aunt Julie!
Ohhh... I thought FAJ stood for "Future Aunt J'lene". Just to let you know, besides Todd you were the first person to receive access to the secret blog! (The squeaky wheel gets the grease.)
I am so glad you are doing a secret blog. I will look forward to seeing him grow. You look so cute in the pictures.
Post a Comment