Even though for the past few Mother's Days Todd has bought me a gift as the mother of his future children, this Mother's Day is extra special. As you all know this is the first Mother's Day I have my little boy here to celebrate it with.
I am so thankful to have been blessed to be Spencer's mother. I love him more and more each day. I am so grateful that I get to get up every morning and spend the day with him, playing and caring for his needs.
These are a few of my favorite things about my little boy - I love his smile and giggle. I love to cuddle with him. I love to watch him grow and develop. I love the little noises he makes. I love to kiss his chubby cheeks.
He is such a good baby and I feel soooo blessed this Mother's Day.
I also have to thank my wonderful husband. Thank you for allowing me to stay home with our son and thank you for all you do to help care for him.
I love being a mother. Even more I love being Spencer's mother.
Saturday, 10 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are so cute! Todd is cute that he has bought you Mother's Day gift in the past. I told Ian told, really I have always been a Mom they just weren't here yet.
I forgot about this secret blog and found the link on Julie's. I love the picture of you and spencer sleeping. I am glad that you had a good Mother's Day and you do have a handsome little guy to celebrate with!
Post a Comment