This hat used to be too big -- now it's nearly too small.
Yes, the shirt says "Stud Muffin".
Dancing with Mom and Dad at Uncle David & Aunt J'lene's wedding reception.
Napping after church -- he gets this from Dad.
Looking good in a jungle outfit.
Traci and Ian sent him this über cool elephant hat.
This picture was just taken this morning. He's almost too big for his bassinet. He's now slept through the night five nights in a row. What a good boy!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh you guys, he is sooo cute. The first picture he looks like LynMarie.
What cute pictures! I am partial to the jungle outfit since I helped pick it out! He is so smiley, you are lucky!
Those pictures are so cute!!! Will you email them to me? I love the jungle outfit one!!!! Good job not putting a shirt on under that is too cute!!! My boy is getting so big!!!
Post a Comment