Monday, 21 July 2008

Laughing Too Much

On Sunday, Todd and I both had to teach third hour so we asked another sister in the ward to watch Spencer. We have lots of ladies in the ward who are always more than happy to help us out with him when we both have to teach. Anyway, when Todd went to get him after church, Spencer and Sister Andersen were sitting in the foyer. She told Todd that she took him out of Relief Society because she was playing with him and he was laughing too much and she wasn't going to stop playing with him so she just took him out.
Spencer is a very happy baby and it isn't too hard to make him laugh.

1 comment:

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

That's too funny! I was the same way with Ethan. Sometimes he would start giggling during sacrament and unless it was too loud, I didn't want to take him out or make him stop because I would rather he laugh than be screaming his head off!
As a sidenote, I hope Spencer's stranger anxiety doesn't hit too early. We had 2-3 Relief Society ladies that would take Ethan for the 3rd hour every Sunday because both Sean and I had to teach. Right at about a year to 13 months he stopped going with them and we've been counting down to Nursery ever since! Luckily we have a small Nursery, so they've actually already let us visit a couple times and I'm hoping the transition won't be too bad. I miss the days when he was small and would either sleep or was content to sit on our lap most of the time.