Wednesday, 9 July 2008

Look What's in Our Shopping Cart

We took a family shopping trip one day on the way home from swimming and I thought this would make a cute picture of Spencer in the shopping cart with all the groceries.






This picture kind of looks like he's reading the back of the cereal box.




3 comments:

The Justice Family said...

Love his face! I love the tongue sticking out!

So, I finally got Luke's room painted. I have it almost finished decorated. I will probably post pictures this week.

Oh and to answer your questions about the shots. Yes Ian goes with me. He is the one to hold him down. Luke has gotten better at every visit. The first set of shots were the worst. I am glad we have a 6 months break from them. Talk to you soon. Oh and I am coming down the third week in August. I would love to see you guys.

WASHINGTON SOUTHWORTHS said...

It really does look like he's reading the cereal box!

I read your other comment - from the Justice Family - shots for babies are the pits. Ethan's nurse always says, "it's not me, it's the purple gloves!" When he gets his shots, he almosts has a breath-holding spell it's so bad. Luckily he calms donwn pretty fast, but only after lots of hugs!

Anonymous said...

That's cute about the purple gloves.